Oracle AdminWorks DBA
Celeritas Technologies has developed a set of utilities that automate some of the common
Oracle Database Administration tasks. With these automated processes in place to manage your Oracle environment, the amount of
manual intervention, the number of errors inherent with manual processing, and downtime are all reduced.
The Celeritas AdminWorks Oracle DBA Module includes the following utilities:
- Database Configuration and Performance Report
- Database Backup Scripts: dynamically identify all files required by a hot or cold backup
and perform the backup to disk or tape
- Standby Database Scripts: copy archive files from the primary database and
apply them to a standby database
- Archived Redo Log file management: backs up archived redo log files and deletes them
after a parameter-specified number of days
- Database Alert Log Scanner and Notification: the database alert log is scanned for errors
and sends an email if errors are identified
- Trace File management: deletes old trace files to keep your file system clean
- Log File management: deletes old log files to keep your file system clean
- TNS Listener log file rotation and management: rotates the listener log to keep it at a manageable size
Celeritas will implement the AdminWorks Oracle DBA Module on your system and configure the utilities according to
your specific processing schedule. We will also provide you with detailed documentation of how the AdminWorks
utilities were configured for your systems.
AdminWorks DBA Case Studies
||A local banking institution with ACH applications running on an Oracle database required a
backup/recovery and disaster recovery solution.
Celeritas installed, tested and documented the Celeritas AdminWorks Oracle DBA module, which includes
hot database backups, standby database modules, archived redo log maintenance and backups,
error notification, and log and trace file management.
Contact Us |
Oracle Consulting |
Clustering/HA Systems |
Shared Services |
Sarbanes Oxley |
System Administration |
Copyright © 2006-2012 - Celeritas Technologies, LLC - All Rights Reserved
One or more products are covered under one or more of the following patents:
US Patent Nos. 6,343,290, 6,725,032, and 7,090,457. Other patents pending.